    Where do I start?

    Thank you!
    Stephan
    Stephan Meszaros, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Stephan Meszaros

    Jay Tilton Guest

    (Stephan Meszaros) wrote:

    : Hi, I am a newbie with PERL and I writing a script to access some
    : ActiveX methods that are using VT_I8 and VT_UI4.
    : I have succeeded so far accessing other methods that are using the
    : supported types in the Win32::OLE::Variant module.
    :
    : How hard would it be to add support for the VT_I8 and VT_UI4 variant
    : types?
    : Where do I start?

    It _might_ be as easy as adding them to the Win32::OLE::Variant module.

    sub VT_UI4 {19;}
    sub VT_I8 {20;}

    Or it might require more work. Try asking ActiveState about it--contact
    information is in the Win32::OLE documentation.
    Jay Tilton, Oct 3, 2003