I write Tic-Tac-Toe in Java

Ted Harvard

This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

Roedy Green

This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

This sounds like a troll. If you truly doubted, you could have
counted how many existing Java solutions to Tic Tac Toe Google will
wash up.

Jean Charbonneau

Ted Harvard said:
This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

Java is good enough to probably code the mind of the coder of a tic-tac-toe
game like you :)

Richard Smol

Ted said:
This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

Make it a 3D version. java has some cool APIs for that ;)

RS

Rene

This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

How's the weather in taiwan?

CU

René

iamfractal

This is the most sophisticated game known to mankind and I'm not sure
if Java is good enough for it, but I'm trying anyway.

Actually rock-paper-scissors is a great, little test of your OO,
because it throws up some lovely awkwardness.

Don't look at other Java solutions.

See if you run foul of the nasty Visitor pattern.

..ed

www.EdmundKirwan.com - Home of the Fractal Class Composition