Iam back again with ASP.NET grid controls... intersoft vs devexpress

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jéjé, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    I continue too looking for grid webcontrols and I have found 2 good
    products:
    * WebGrid.NET from Intersoft (www.Intersoftpt.com)
    * DevExpress ASPxGrid (www.devexpress.com)

    these 2 products provide client side grouping, sorting, column resizing,
    easy editing etc...

    The DevExpress product appear to be slower and not support client side
    filtering. The property editor is great and the component is really easy to
    used.

    I have installed the intersoft trial, but the install process appear to not
    be done correctly, so the intersoft product simply doesn't works on my
    station!

    So anyone can provide some feedback regarding these products?

    Thanks.

    Jerome.

    Jéjé, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Jéjé

    Mike Guest

    I've used the Infragistics web grid with no problems and it seemed to work
    well.
    http://www.infragistics.com/Products/NetAdvantage/WebForms/GridsFeatures.aspx

    Mike, Mar 25, 2005