Iam newer to this programming

mdismailbins

Hai to all.This is ISMAIL.Iam from Hyderabad.Is there any one who can
tell me the basic concepts of this programming language.

Andrew Thompson

...Is there any one who can
tell me the basic concepts of this programming language.

Sun provides some excellent tutorials
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>

The 'Getting Started' and 'Learning the Java Language'
trails should answer most of your questions, better than
someone on usenet.

The entire Java tutorial can also be downloaded,
for off-line browsing off the local disks.

A good usenet newsgroup for java beginners is
com.lang.java.help

Note that you might pick up a lot by reading
other threads (conversations) in both
comp.lang.java.programmer
(this group) and
comp.lang.java.help.