    Hai to all.This is ISMAIL.Iam from Hyderabad.Is there any one who can
    tell me the basic concepts of this programming language.

    , Dec 11, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > ...Is there any one who can
    > tell me the basic concepts of this programming language.

    Sun provides some excellent tutorials
    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>

    The 'Getting Started' and 'Learning the Java Language'
    trails should answer most of your questions, better than
    someone on usenet.

    The entire Java tutorial can also be downloaded,
    for off-line browsing off the local disks.

    A good usenet newsgroup for java beginners is
    com.lang.java.help

    Note that you might pick up a lot by reading
    other threads (conversations) in both
    comp.lang.java.programmer
    (this group) and
    comp.lang.java.help.