iBatis / EJB

horseface

Hi everybody.

Recenetly I have made a web services application, and I used iBatis as a
basis for O/R mapping with a database. The application is kinda like
JPetstore, only the services are a bit more functional and webapp/services
are decoupled through the use of Web services.

Now I'd like to switch some of the O/R mapping to EJB, because they need
tighter security and transaction control. How can I do this with minimal
invasion of the original source code? To be more precise, I'd like to keep
the DAO objects, and somehow change some of the SQLMap objects into their
entity EJB equivalents. Is this possible or these frameworks can't coexist
together?

Thanks for any kind of help. Cheers!