IBM JVM java cores with Unexpected signal

C B

Are application will just freeze and then after about 10 minutes of
being frozen, it will just dump core and give:
Unexpected signal - received in ?? at (nil) in ??. Processing
terminated.

We are getting this with:
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1)

Should we just upgrade?

JQ

C said:
We are getting this with:
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1)

1.4.1 had many a case where it'd core on some quite simple things. Very
easy to upgrade to 1.4.2 w/ IBM's JVM. I had IBM 141 JVM dump core on
most everything jvmpi.