IBM WebSphere Education - Lombardi Training

Discussion in 'Java' started by VirtualNugg ets, Jul 27, 2012.

  1. Virtual Nuggets offers outstanding Online training , Corporate
    Training and consulting services worldwide for TIBCO BW , TIBCO BE,
    TIBCO IPROCESS , IBM Lombardi 7.5 , IBM FileNet Technologies, SAS
    Clinical , Oracle SOA BPEL 11 g , ODI , OSB , IBIEE . We Are
    Specialized in TIBCO, IBM tools, Oracle Tools Trainings from Real
    time experienced Instructors Having Good Industrtial Experience.

    About VirtualNuggets:

    Virtual Nugget’s, genesis from the passion to share knowledge and
    facilitate learners of diverse levels from beginners to professionals,
    on upgrading their skills in unique and exceptional technologies
    through the most effective ways without bestowing your valuable time
    and redundant money.
    Our experiences and hurdles to attain knowledge on few technologies,
    taught us many valuable lessons, as they are hard to find in books,
    institutions, online, not even any mentor for those unique
    technologies. Even if we found one, still numerous queries arise in
    our minds like, are they theoretical sound? Do they provide assistance
    in the future? Does the material worth our payment? and so on……. These
    challenges inspired us and provoked our idea of ‘providing quality
    education and support to learners’ came to LIFE.
    Virtual Nuggets is an honest attempt to aid the aspirant learning
    various technologies in the right way, by right expert faculty with
    the precise real time practical exposure, devoid of commercial facet
    to education. We believe, ‘if your intentions are bold and your
    efforts are honest, you will succeed in whatever you do’.First step to
    be a good learner is to be an avid reader, so go ahead and explore the
    various sections of this website, where we have blended our efforts
    and our trainer’s thoughts to bring them all under one roof, which we
    are sure, would help you in taking a valuable training.

    Courses We Offer:

    TIBCO BusinessWorks
    TIBCO BusinessEvents
    TIBCO IProcess
    TIBCO AMX BPM
    TIBCO Spotfire
    TIBCO CIM
    IBM Lombardi 7.5
    IBM FileNet
    IBM Trivoli
    Oracle SOA BPEL
    Oracle Data Interation(ODI)
    Oracle Service Bus(OSB)
    OBIEE
    SAS Clinical
    Hadoop
    Kentico CMS For Asp.Net

    Course Details:

    WebSphere Lombardi Edition:

    IBM Business Process Manager was announced on April 5, 2011, as the
    follow-on product to WebSphere Lombardi Edition. If you are looking
    for a solution to engage both business and IT stakeholders in process
    improvement initiatives, consider IBM Business Process Manager
    Standard. IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive platform
    providing complete visibility and management of your business
    processes that scales smoothly and easily from initial project to
    enterprise-wide program.
    IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM platform giving
    you visibility and insight to manage business processes. It scales
    smoothly and easily from an initial project to a full enterprise-wide
    program harnesses complexity in a simple environment to better meet
    customer needs.
    Course Overview (Total 25 Days Daily 1 hour 30 Min Session):-

    TOPIC Description
    Business process management Overview
    • BPM,BPMN - Components
    Overview of IBM Lombardi 7.x
    • Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture
    • Introduction of Process Stake Holders and there activities.
    • Introduction Of Lombardi Product Components.
    • Lombardi Key Terms and Concepts.
    Creating your first Lombardi Project
    • How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access
    • Create a New Process
    • Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package.
    • Managing Snapshots and Workspaces.
    Designing BPD
    • Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting,
    • Adding Lanes to the BPD,
    • Assigning Participants,
    • Adding activities,
    • Establishing process flow lanes
    Building Coaches and Services and nested services
    • Building Human Services
    • Building Integration Service
    • Building general System Services
    Building an executable BPDs and Services
    • Using Gateways
    • Implementing Activities
    • Adding Process Variables to BP
    • Using Gateways
    • Implementing Activities
    • Adding Process Variables to BPD
    Modeling Events
    • Modeling Msg Events
    • Timer Events
    • Adhoc Events
    Mapping and Managing Variables
    • Creating Custom Variables
    • Declaring and passing variables
    • Creating Exposed process variables
    • explain Pre and Post assignments
    • Initializing Complex variable using java script
    • Making Variables available to process portal search
    Exception handling
    • Exceptional Handling
    Advance Concepts
    • Using Embedded java script
    • Using external activities
    • Brief Introduction to Web API and web services
    • Brief Introduction to Performance DB , Tracking Groups ,Reports

    Integration
    • Web API and web services
    • Sql Connector
    • Email Connector
    • Write to file Connector
    • Webservice connector
    • Java Connector

    Administration • Process Center Console ,Process Admin Console,
    Performance Admin Console

    Demo & New Batches:

    Demos: Demos will be conducted instantly for individuals in their
    convenient timings.
    Batches: New Batches will start on every 15 days. We offer instant
    batches for one-one training also according to student’s Requirements.

    Benefits of Online Training:

    1. Quality training.
    2. Customized Class timings.
    3. Lowest price in the market.
    4. Classes driven by real time expert.
    5. Interview assistance (FAQ’s, Sample resumes).
    6. Material (Manuals, Documents, presentations, suggested resources).
    7. You can attend from your happy and comfort environment.
    8. Flexible and customized timings.
    9. Easy to follow, because it’s more over practical sessions.
    10. Finally online training sessions are Easy, time saving and
    efficient.
    11. Interview Facing Skills and FAQ.

    More Details:

    Email: ,

    Contact: +91-40-64540202, +91-8885560202

    VirtualNugg ets, Jul 27, 2012