ico files not appearing on web pages

Arne

Once said:
Okay. I have created an .htaccess file with that line in it and put it in
my home directory. Since the icons have always displayed at home I'm
dependant on you guys telling me it has made a difference.

Thanks, Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Ok, now they show up in my IE also :)

Oli Filth

Don said:
Okay. I have created an .htaccess file with that line in it and put it in
my home directory. Since the icons have always displayed at home I'm
dependant on you guys telling me it has made a difference.

Yup, they show in IE for me now.