    (icon G) than is http://www.google.com/

    Please, help me.

    Thanks, Marko

    marko, Apr 24, 2008

  2. marko

    Guest

    On 24 apr, 16:47, "marko" <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have some problem with HTML. I don't know how to put small icon in the
    > address bar on HTML on its left side. Example:
    >
    > (icon G) than ishttp://www.google.com/
    >
    > Please, help me.
    >
    > Thanks, Marko

    Hi Marko,

    you have to add these lines:
    <link rel="icon" href="image.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="image.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

    and have to put the file image.ico (has to be an icon image) in the
    root of your website.

    Rotsj

    , Apr 24, 2008

  3. marko wrote:

    > I have some problem with HTML. I don't know how to put small icon in
    > the address bar on HTML on its left side. Example:
    >
    > (icon G) than is http://www.google.com/

    Use that search engine and look for: favicon

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 24, 2008