Icon in HTML address

marko

Hello!

I have some problem with HTML. I don't know how to put small icon in the
address bar on HTML on its left side. Example:

(icon G) than is http://www.google.com/

Please, help me.

Thanks, Marko

rotsjke

Hello!

I have some problem with HTML. I don't know how to put small icon in the
address bar on HTML on its left side. Example:

(icon G) than ishttp://www.google.com/

Please, help me.

Thanks, Marko

Hi Marko,

you have to add these lines:
<link rel="icon" href="image.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="image.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

and have to put the file image.ico (has to be an icon image) in the
root of your website.

Rotsj