ICQ Sniffer?

cHacker

Hello,

there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious about
how to get ICQ talk(text)?

someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

thanks

Victor Bazarov

cHacker said:
there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious about
how to get ICQ talk(text)?

someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

What is your C++ language question?

Victor Bazarov

cHacker said:
My purpose is to know about "icq sniffer" by c++ programmers opinion.

But a discussion about "icq sniffer" is off-topic here. I might want
to have a "c++ programmers opinion" about synthetic automotive engine
oils. It's not the place to discuss it, either.

Usenet newsgroups are defined by the topicality, by subjects of interest,
not by the professions or hobbies of participants. Here we discuss C++
programming language. Yes, it happens so we're all C++ programmers, but
that's derivative from the topic of the newsgroup. Just like in, say,
rec.guns all participants are gun owners/users. Would you want to ask
for their favourite meat recipes? Or would that question be better asked
in a cooking newsgroup? Catch my drift?

Default User

My purpose is to know about "icq sniffer" by c++ programmers opinion.

Please find and review the newsgroup FAQs to see the sort of questions
that are topical. Also, learn to trim your posts properly, especially
signatures.

Brian