    how to get ICQ talk(text)?

    someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

    thanks

    cHacker, Sep 17, 2007

  2. cHacker wrote:
    > there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious about
    > how to get ICQ talk(text)?
    >
    > someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

    What is your C++ language question?

    Victor Bazarov, Sep 17, 2007

  3. cHacker

    cHacker Guest

    On Sep 17, 3:37 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > cHacker wrote:
    > > there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious about
    > > how to get ICQ talk(text)?

    > > someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

    > What is your C++ language question?

    My purpose is to know about "icq sniffer" by c++ programmers opinion.

    thanks

    cHacker, Sep 17, 2007
  4. cHacker wrote:
    > On Sep 17, 3:37 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    >> cHacker wrote:
    >>> there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious
    >>> about how to get ICQ talk(text)?

    >>> someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

    >> What is your C++ language question?

    >> --

    > My purpose is to know about "icq sniffer" by c++ programmers opinion.

    But a discussion about "icq sniffer" is off-topic here. I might want
    to have a "c++ programmers opinion" about synthetic automotive engine
    oils. It's not the place to discuss it, either.

    Usenet newsgroups are defined by the topicality, by subjects of interest,
    not by the professions or hobbies of participants. Here we discuss C++
    programming language. Yes, it happens so we're all C++ programmers, but
    that's derivative from the topic of the newsgroup. Just like in, say,
    rec.guns all participants are gun owners/users. Would you want to ask
    for their favourite meat recipes? Or would that question be better asked
    in a cooking newsgroup? Catch my drift?

    Victor Bazarov, Sep 17, 2007
  5. cHacker

    Default User Guest

    cHacker wrote:

    > On Sep 17, 3:37 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > > cHacker wrote:
    > > > there are some ICQ sniffers available on Internet, i am curious
    > > > about how to get ICQ talk(text)?

    > > > someone has any idea to get the icq talks(texts)?

    > > What is your C++ language question?

    > My purpose is to know about "icq sniffer" by c++ programmers opinion.

    Please find and review the newsgroup FAQs to see the sort of questions
    that are topical. Also, learn to trim your posts properly, especially
    signatures.

    Brian

    Default User, Sep 17, 2007