id3 encoding testing

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?aWFuYXLp?=

hey all,

anybody know where i can download some mp3's and/or other file formats
that use id3 tags in different encodings? working on an app that
retrieves id3 info, and all the mp3's i have come across so far use
iso-8859-1 encoding. i would like to test:

'Eastern Europe (iso-8859-2)'
'Cyrillic (iso-8859-5)'
'Arabic (iso-8859-6)'
'Greek (iso-8859-7)'
'Hebrew (iso-8859-8)'
'Turkish (iso-8859-9)'
'Nordic (iso-8859-10)'
'Japanese (iso2022_jp)'
'Korean (iso2022_kr)'
'utf_8'
'utf_16'

thanks!

jordan.taylor2

Use IRC (mIRC is best in my opinion), has a trial that lasts forever.
Connect to the Rizon.net server and search for mp3 chatroom. Ask for
help using xdcc if you need it.