IDE C Compiler

happy

I have suffered from searching all over net for an older IDE C
compiler. Please help me to send a compressed of that compiler if you
have it Please.

Mads Jensen

happy said:
I have suffered from searching all over net for an older IDE C
compiler. Please help me to send a compressed of that compiler if you
have it Please.

LCC ? If not, please be more specific, as it is unclear, what you mean.
--
Mads Jensen
To email me, remove z's in my address

Q: Why shouldn't I simply delete the stuff I never use, it's just taking up
space?
A: This question is in the category of Famous Last Words..
-- From the Frequently Unasked Questions