IDE for JEE 5

rf76rm

I'm starting to study JEE 5 and I need to use some IDE which supports
JEE 5 with wizard or code assistant, for example to create an
enterprise java bean with annotations.I use Eclipse but the JST Eclipse
Project not supports JEE 5 yet; could you suggest me any Eclipse
plug-in wich support JEE 5?
Until now I've written my code test with NetBeans 5.5 preview.
Thanks in advance.
bye

Brzezi

pon, 03 kwi 2006 o 15:37 GMT, (e-mail address removed) napisa³(a):
could you suggest me any Eclipse plug-in wich support JEE 5?

According to project website, JBoss Eclipse IDE supports EJB 3.0

Pozdrawiam
Brzezi

IchBin

I'm starting to study JEE 5 and I need to use some IDE which supports
JEE 5 with wizard or code assistant, for example to create an
enterprise java bean with annotations.I use Eclipse but the JST Eclipse
Project not supports JEE 5 yet; could you suggest me any Eclipse
plug-in wich support JEE 5?
Until now I've written my code test with NetBeans 5.5 preview.
Thanks in advance.
bye

NetBeans just came out with a NetBeans IDE 5.5 Preview. This supports
J2EE 1.5 also Sun's open source Server GlassFish or Sun non source
Application Server both implement J2EE 1.5.

If you install Netbeans it will ask you if you want to use your 1.5
servers or install theirs.

http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/

Thanks in Advance...