ide sugestions for j2me dev

Mike Crabs

can anyone recommend an ide that does not require some kind of super
computer to be able to use it.

i'de like to dabble in j2me development - which is to make little tiny
thin kvm running applications - and all the ide's ive seen require
some kind of heavy ass computer with 512 mb of ram and shit like that.
Why the **** do you need a mainframe to develope kvm shit.

help me out comrads

tyia

Sudsy

Mike Crabs wrote:
Why the **** do you need a mainframe to develope kvm shit.
<snip>

You don't! But you need better manners than you've demonstrated to
reasonably expect any assistance.
help me out comrads

That fails all spelling checks. Did you mean comrades? If so
then you might want to post to those newgroups friendly to
Communists/Marxists/Leninists... ;-)

Gerbrand van Dieijen

can anyone recommend an ide that does not require some kind of super
computer to be able to use it.

Are you frustated because your mum wouldn't buy you a new computer?

duckling

don't know if i can help 'coz i'm using a 'heavy ass computer with 512Mb'.
But for those looking for suggestions, I'm using eclipse with the EclipseME
plugin. and sun's WTK2.1 of course...

Mike Crabs

**** you NAZI

The only thing that frustrates me are CUNTS like you who won't let the
spam bots scoop your address - here i'll help you out bitch

(e-mail address removed)