IDE with Class Browser for Perl

saragwyn

Hi all -

Our group is getting ready to dive into a massive refactor of our Perl
app and were hoping to find a tool to more easily move up and down the
class hierarchy (especially to find all the matching functions within
base classes and subclasses).

Does anyone know of a Perl IDE that has any of that functionality?
Komodo 4.4 does not seem to do any class browsing for Perl.

Thanks
-Sara

Dr.Ruud

saragwyn schreef:
Our group is getting ready to dive into a massive refactor of our Perl
app and were hoping to find a tool to more easily move up and down the
class hierarchy (especially to find all the matching functions within
base classes and subclasses).

Does anyone know of a Perl IDE that has any of that functionality?
Komodo 4.4 does not seem to do any class browsing for Perl.

eclipse epic