IDEAlliance revives successful TechDoc Workshop Series

MarionEll

TechDoc Summer Workshops, June 28-30, 2004, Marriott Gateway Hotel, Crystal
City, VA

IDEAlliance is reviving its popular TechDoc Workshop Series. The first
workshops will be held June 28-30 at the Marriott Gateway Hotel in Crystal
City, VA. The IDEAlliance TechDoc 2004 Summer Workshops will provide an
opportunity for members of the TechDoc community to network, learn, and address
common issues in a highly interactive workshop format. Workshop sessions will
include SGML to XML: Best Practices, Graphics for TechDoc: Issues and Answers,
Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA), XSL-FO for Technical
Documentation, DTD or XSD: Which Should I use? Best Practices for Army Work
Packages, Natural Language Translation/Localization and the CGM vs. SVG
Shootout. See http://www.tech-doc.org/summer2004/ for registration and program
information. Join the TechDoc Network at http://www.tech-doc.org/