Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to

Balu

Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time
Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

Hi
Hope this mail finds you in the best of Health and Cheer.
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Balu, working as
Lead-Recruiter with a Woodbridge, New Jersey Head Quartered Software
Consulting House called E*Pro Inc. I Got your contact details from
Dice.com
I have the following urgent requirement with one of our clients.
Please pass your resume if you find the job details interesting and
yourself suitable for it. Also please feel free to refer someone whom
you think would be interested.
I am appending the whole job requirement details for your kind perusal.
Have a Great day!
Thanks and Best Regards
P.H.Balu
Lead-Technical Recruiter
E*PRO Inc.
Pass your résumés to (e-mail address removed)
Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time
Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

Job Info
Location: Omaha, Nebrsaka-
Position: Full Time
Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

Job Description
Developer Analyst
Ideally, someone with lots of .NET
Prior Java/J2EE experience will be an added plus but not a must.

Position Overview:
The primary responsibility of this position is to determine system
needs based on user and technical requirements and to develop new
applications, services and processes. Additional responsibilities
include modifying and maintaining current and legacy corporate systems.

Job Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
work experience
· Previous development experience in C#.Net ,VB.NET and ASP.NET, Java
and J2EE
· Knowledge and previous experience using Web services and XML
· Knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft methodologies using
Visual Studio together with visual studio tools (MSMQ, ADS, SQL Server,
Visio) preferred.
· Knowledge of financial services operations
· Knowledge and previous experience using object oriented methodology
(UML) preferred
· Knowledge of Websphere/Eclipse, JBOSS, WSAD or similar IDE,
Messaging (message beans a plus) and UDDI preferred and a distinct
advantage but not a must
· Experience with technical components such as persistence preferred
· Measurement experience with monitoring tools and technologies,
modelling/simulation software programming preferred
· Knowledge and previous experience with database design (at least 3
levels of normalization)
· Knowledge of any modern SQL (Sybase, Oracle) and familiar with
Embedded SQL (SQL CE)
· Knowledge of FileNet tools recommended/preferred and a distinct
advantage but not a must
· Knowledge of network programming (TCP/IP), SMTP and inter process
communication mechanisms
· Ability to work directly and independently with users and other
team members
· Ability to be at work on a regular basis
· Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various
business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
· Ability to analyze complex problems and identify appropriate
solutions
· Ability to effectively function as a team player
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to pay close attention to detail
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Skill in effective verbal and written communications
· Ideally, someone who has had experience with java for 5 years prior
to the last few years of .NET:

Strong .Net Required

Job Duties/Tasks:
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Determine system needs as necessary based on user and technical
requirements
· Interpret functional design specifications and determine
feasibility to implement
· Develop and maintain technical documentation
· Create and maintain program code while adhering to programming
standards and program quality
· Ability and willingness to work within planned, architected
guidelines
· Develop appropriate program documentation
· Manage development environment, including source code

Ideally, someone with lots of .NET
A little of prior Java/J2EE experience will be an added plus.

Have a Great day!
Thanks and Best Regards
P.H.Balu
Lead-Technical Recruiter
E*PRO Inc.
1000 Route 9 North,
Suite 303, Woodbridge,
New Jersey 07095
United States of America
Ph: 732-283-0499 x 213
Fax: (732) 783-0439
Email: (e-mail address removed)
www.eprocorp.com

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee.Access to
this message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the intended
recipient,any disclosure,copying,or distribution of the message,or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is prohibited and may
be unlawful.Please immediately contact the sender if you have received
this message in error.Thank you.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
I Got your contact details from Dice.com

How nice of you to follow up on my/our contact details.

The next time, please post your job offers in the announcements group.
Your post has been reported as SPAM.