Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Balu, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Balu

    Balu Guest

    Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time
    Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

    Hi
    Hope this mail finds you in the best of Health and Cheer.
    Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Balu, working as
    Lead-Recruiter with a Woodbridge, New Jersey Head Quartered Software
    Consulting House called E*Pro Inc. I Got your contact details from
    Dice.com
    I have the following urgent requirement with one of our clients.
    Please pass your resume if you find the job details interesting and
    yourself suitable for it. Also please feel free to refer someone whom
    you think would be interested.
    I am appending the whole job requirement details for your kind perusal.
    Have a Great day!
    Thanks and Best Regards
    P.H.Balu
    Lead-Technical Recruiter
    E*PRO Inc.
    Pass your résumés to
    Ideally, someone with lots of .NET - Omaha, Nebrsaka-Full Time
    Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

    Job Info
    Location: Omaha, Nebrsaka-
    Position: Full Time
    Salary/ Compensation Range: $70 to 75K plus benefits

    Job Description
    Developer Analyst
    Ideally, someone with lots of .NET
    Prior Java/J2EE experience will be an added plus but not a must.

    Position Overview:
    The primary responsibility of this position is to determine system
    needs based on user and technical requirements and to develop new
    applications, services and processes. Additional responsibilities
    include modifying and maintaining current and legacy corporate systems.

    Job Requirements:
    · Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
    work experience
    · Previous development experience in C#.Net ,VB.NET and ASP.NET, Java
    and J2EE
    · Knowledge and previous experience using Web services and XML
    · Knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft methodologies using
    Visual Studio together with visual studio tools (MSMQ, ADS, SQL Server,
    Visio) preferred.
    · Knowledge of financial services operations
    · Knowledge and previous experience using object oriented methodology
    (UML) preferred
    · Knowledge of Websphere/Eclipse, JBOSS, WSAD or similar IDE,
    Messaging (message beans a plus) and UDDI preferred and a distinct
    advantage but not a must
    · Experience with technical components such as persistence preferred
    · Measurement experience with monitoring tools and technologies,
    modelling/simulation software programming preferred
    · Knowledge and previous experience with database design (at least 3
    levels of normalization)
    · Knowledge of any modern SQL (Sybase, Oracle) and familiar with
    Embedded SQL (SQL CE)
    · Knowledge of FileNet tools recommended/preferred and a distinct
    advantage but not a must
    · Knowledge of network programming (TCP/IP), SMTP and inter process
    communication mechanisms
    · Ability to work directly and independently with users and other
    team members
    · Ability to be at work on a regular basis
    · Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various
    business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
    · Ability to analyze complex problems and identify appropriate
    solutions
    · Ability to effectively function as a team player
    · Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
    · Ability to pay close attention to detail
    · Ability to work with minimal supervision
    · Skill in effective verbal and written communications
    · Ideally, someone who has had experience with java for 5 years prior
    to the last few years of .NET:

    Strong .Net Required

    Job Duties/Tasks:
    This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
    · Determine system needs as necessary based on user and technical
    requirements
    · Interpret functional design specifications and determine
    feasibility to implement
    · Develop and maintain technical documentation
    · Create and maintain program code while adhering to programming
    standards and program quality
    · Ability and willingness to work within planned, architected
    guidelines
    · Develop appropriate program documentation
    · Manage development environment, including source code

    Ideally, someone with lots of .NET
    A little of prior Java/J2EE experience will be an added plus.

    Have a Great day!
    Thanks and Best Regards
    P.H.Balu
    Lead-Technical Recruiter
    E*PRO Inc.
    1000 Route 9 North,
    Suite 303, Woodbridge,
    New Jersey 07095
    United States of America
    Ph: 732-283-0499 x 213
    Fax: (732) 783-0439
    Email:
    www.eprocorp.com

    DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
    legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee.Access to
    this message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the intended
    recipient,any disclosure,copying,or distribution of the message,or any
    action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is prohibited and may
    be unlawful.Please immediately contact the sender if you have received
    this message in error.Thank you.

    Balu, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Balu

    darrel Guest

    "Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Balu, working as
    Lead-Recruiter with a Woodbridge, New Jersey Head Quartered Software
    Consulting House called E*Pro Inc. I Got your contact details from
    Dice.com"

    Recruiters are such idiots. Go away.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Feb 25, 2006