ideas ,help with a webpage

ivanfernandez80

Hello I didn't do any web page development since university ,I wanted
to create a web page for the fun of it ,an I was surprised of how easy
it is to use frontpage and dramweaver to do basic stuff ,but I wanted
to do something that I am sure it can be done but I don't really know
the way .
The webpage is not something original and it has been done before .
Xe.com is a currency converter from a currency to another currency I
have the following questions :

1) Wanted to auto detect the users country and accordingly set the
starting currency (from this currency) to the currency that his country
is using.
And also change the language to the user's language ...

2)lets say that I have users from two countries Germany and Hungary I
can create two starting web pages one with Hungarian and one with
German ..but lets say I have users from 30 different countries is not
very convenient to have to create a web page for each language there
must be a way that someone can i have a webpage that takes textiles or
something with the language strings and just displays them.

3) Lets say that the language is wrong and the user is using a computer
of the Spanish person and the user is Japanese I want to give them the
option to change the language
at any time ..do they have to install another language e.g Japanese in
this case? or only the encoding has to be changed .?

4)I wanted to give the user the option to select the currency in a
better way than dropdown box ,or a list box .. like a menu somehow but
I can't come with anything ...I don't know what guys can you
suggest I guess the list box is the obvious especially if there are
so many currencies but I would like something nicer... for example to
display the currency image at the side ..not sure..

5) If I create user login for example and I have different users that
they pay for the services how can I restrict certain currency converter
for certain users e.g. we have two users and the one user didn't pay
subscribed for the free service (he can convert Euro to dollars, visa
versa, pounds to dollars visa versa, pounds to Euro visa versa), the
user that paid can convert any currency ..

6) How can I restrict users from copying the website (using offline
explorer for example).

I was wondering what tools do I need to use to create the
website(recommended reading books?/online tutorials ),how will I be
creating the functionality that I want and how will I be resolving
every problem listed ?

Many Thanks Ivan