    I also need people to help me with this project and if you would like to
    help email me at , Thanks!

    -will

    Ryan Macy, Jul 19, 2006

  2. On 7/19/06, Ryan Macy <> wrote:
    > Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website.
    >
    > I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are,
    > rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas
    > are welcome.

    What are your goals for the site? What do you want it to be like when
    it's done? What functionality do you think is currently missing from
    the already-available sites? Just curious (though, knowing the answers
    to those might help in coming up with a name). Also, good luck. :)

    ---John

    John Gabriele, Jul 19, 2006

  3. Ryan Macy

    Ryan Macy Guest

    John Gabriele wrote:
    > On 7/19/06, Ryan Macy <> wrote:
    >> Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website.
    >>
    >> I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are,
    >> rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas
    >> are welcome.

    > What are your goals for the site? What do you want it to be like when
    > it's done? What functionality do you think is currently missing from
    > the already-available sites? Just curious (though, knowing the answers
    > to those might help in coming up with a name). Also, good luck. :)
    >
    > ---John

    I picked a name - rFusion.us .

    My goals for rFusion is too help soon to be ruby programmers out with
    articles, forums, etc. It also will be a fan website, I am going to
    rubycon and I will post up News, Links, Pictures, etc. And I hope to
    just further promote ruby.

    I think that ruby-lang.com is a hub for getting ruby, its api docs,
    libs, etc. But not its not really to helpful on learning ruby. I also
    think ruby-forums is OK but it lacks a stable Management, Disscussion
    Areas, A Community, and, its lacking structure. But these are my views
    and opinions, dont get made at me for what I think.

    Well I hope I can provide Ruby with a much needed fan/disscussion/help
    website.

    -will

    Ryan Macy, Jul 19, 2006