Identical rollover buttons on same page

Jim Van Abbema

I have the identical rollover button on the same page, going to different
links. (They are links to the given institution's online store.) Is there
a simplified script that doesn't require each button to be uniquely named?
At this point I have 34+ of changes with each button having its own name,
and I will be needing to adding more. Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks,
Jim Van Abbema

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jim said:
I have the identical rollover button on the same page, going to different
links. (They are links to the given institution's online store.) Is
there a simplified script that doesn't require each button to be uniquely
named? At this point I have 34+ of changes with each button having its own
name, and I will be needing to adding more. Is there a simpler solution?

Use the `this' reference within event listener JS code, or use CSS in the
first place.

PointedEars