<identity impersonate> and NETWORK ACCESS DB-HELP

Christian Binder

Hi folks. got a problem: i want to connect to an access db which is located
on a network drive (seperate server). The server's name, where the access db
is located, is "SERVER001" and the server, where my webApp runs is named
"SERVER002". So i already learned that i have to create a user on server001
which has exactly the same name as the user on server002 (ASPNET?)...alright
here comes the code:

web.config:
<identity impersonate="true" userName="SERVER001\ASPNET" password="" />

machine.config:
<processModel
userName="SERVER001\ASPNET"
password="AutoGenerate"
/>

and yea ASPNET on SERVER001 has full rights

so if I try to connect with OLEDB 4.0 to Z:\data\data.mdb i get this error:

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Unknown Error (translated from german to
english)
dbcommands.Fill(dbdataset)

so what the hell is wrong? *g*

thx!