IDispatch Invoke with VARIANT array

Vic

Hi all!

I'm trying to create a DLL in C++ that calls an EXE containing a COM
component.
I load the component and call to it's methods using the IDispatch
interface, it works correctly until I try to call a method with the
signature:

method(long, BSTR, VARIANT*)

that is a method with and array of VARIANTS as parameter.
¿Have I to use SAFEARRAYBOUND? ¿has anybody an example of using it?

Many thanks!

John Harrison

Vic said:
Hi all!

I'm trying to create a DLL in C++ that calls an EXE containing a COM
component.
I load the component and call to it's methods using the IDispatch
interface, it works correctly until I try to call a method with the
signature:

method(long, BSTR, VARIANT*)

that is a method with and array of VARIANTS as parameter.
¿Have I to use SAFEARRAYBOUND? ¿has anybody an example of using it?

Many thanks!

Please ask this in a COM programming group, it has nothing at all to do with
C++.

john