IDLE / Black frame on Mac

Kristoffer Føllesdal

Hi

I am new to python and have installed python 3.1.2. I have began using
IDLE and like it very good.

But when an IDLE window is active. There is a thick black frame around
the white text field. Is there some way I can get rid of this frame?
The frame is very distracting when I write.

Kristoffer

Ned Deily

Kristoffer Follesdal said:
*Forgot to tell that I am using a Mac with Snow Leopard.

Which version of Python 3.1.2? From the python.org installer?
MacPorts? Built from source - if so, which version of Tk?

Kristoffer Føllesdal

Which version of Python 3.1.2?  From the python.org installer?
MacPorts?  Built from source - if so, which version of Tk?

I used the installer from python.org. Tk version 8.4.