idle on mac os 10.3.5

Baza

You'll need to get MacPython2.3 for panther from
http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython/download.html

Install it and launch /Applications/MacPython-2.3/PackageManager.
Install tkinter.

You may, or may not - can't remember, have to install TclTkAqua-8.4.7
from http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

It seems there is a, 'show stopper' bug in this that prevents idle from
running, it's mentioned on their site. So I'm stuck with using a texted
editor and >>> for the moment it seems.

Barry