    jscript/WithHorizontalScrollbar.asp#__comments)

    Thanks, C
    , Apr 25, 2007

  2. wrote:
    >Are there any know work arounds?

    How about writing HTML, rather than som tag soup that
    masquerades as HTML?*

    >..I've tried using div tags and
    >javascript but it's still a little buggy (http://www.codeproject.com/
    >jscript/WithHorizontalScrollbar.asp#__comments)

    * Try fixing the 305 errors reported here, before wonderring
    why any browser cannot understand how to render it.
    <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...script/WithHorizontalScrollbar.asp#__comments

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/