IE 7 and standard links

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Laphan, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Laphan

    Laphan Guest

    Hi All

    A friend has told me that links that worked fine in IE 6 on a PC are now not
    working in IE 7. The only thing they can see is that these links have the
    following common traits:

    a) long file names, ie about 30 plus chars

    b) underscores in the filenames.

    c) They are derived from the old asp routine to force a pdf download rather
    than open them up in the browser window.

    I'm desperately trying to borrow a PC to install IE 7 (I don't want to
    affect my own PC in anyway at the moment) to test this, but has anybody else
    come across the same problems?

    Thanks

    Laphan
    Laphan, Apr 30, 2006