IE behaving abnormally?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Flarky, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Flarky

    Flarky Guest

    Hi,

    I created a page that is experiencing some bizarre problems with IE.
    I rarely use IE.

    Two problems occur:

    1. I have one <script> section that creates two arrays. For some
    reason,
    subsequent script sections further down in the HTML cannot see
    either array. Is there some special naming convension for global
    variables in IE?

    2. This is an HTML problem: IE is completely ignoring one of
    my tables. It's coded correctly but it's just ignored. Even when
    I added closing tags for everything, IE still ignores it and it is
    never
    displayed.

    Thanks for any help.
    Flarky, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Flarky wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I created a page that is experiencing some bizarre problems with IE.
    > I rarely use IE.
    >
    > Two problems occur:
    >
    > 1. I have one <script> section that creates two arrays. For some
    > reason,
    > subsequent script sections further down in the HTML cannot see
    > either array. Is there some special naming convension for global
    > variables in IE?
    >
    > 2. This is an HTML problem: IE is completely ignoring one of
    > my tables. It's coded correctly but it's just ignored. Even when
    > I added closing tags for everything, IE still ignores it and it is
    > never
    > displayed.

    Crystal ball is on the fritz today so how about a URL so we may actually
    *see* what you have done...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan