IE behaving abnormally?

Flarky

Hi,

I created a page that is experiencing some bizarre problems with IE.
I rarely use IE.

Two problems occur:

1. I have one <script> section that creates two arrays. For some
reason,
subsequent script sections further down in the HTML cannot see
either array. Is there some special naming convension for global
variables in IE?

2. This is an HTML problem: IE is completely ignoring one of
my tables. It's coded correctly but it's just ignored. Even when
I added closing tags for everything, IE still ignores it and it is
never
displayed.

Thanks for any help.

Jonathan N. Little

Flarky said:
Hi,

I created a page that is experiencing some bizarre problems with IE.
I rarely use IE.

Two problems occur:

1. I have one <script> section that creates two arrays. For some
reason,
subsequent script sections further down in the HTML cannot see
either array. Is there some special naming convension for global
variables in IE?

2. This is an HTML problem: IE is completely ignoring one of
my tables. It's coded correctly but it's just ignored. Even when
I added closing tags for everything, IE still ignores it and it is
never
displayed.

Crystal ball is on the fritz today so how about a URL so we may actually
*see* what you have done...