    (opera, netscape)?
    Regards,

    Daniele
    Daniele, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Daniele

    S.Grevi Guest

    From the philosophycal point of view every WebControl is rendered as HTML
    Control,
    (tables, option and check buttons and so on).

    If you use javascript in it (like the validators, for example) developing
    custom controls you have to be sure that the browser allow the use of it OR
    you have some server side method to do the same work.

    In fact the validators allow the client-side control using javascript OR
    control the input server side, as needed.

    just my 2 cent (eurocent, of course).

    Stefano

    S.Grevi, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Daniele

    Daniele Guest

    Yes i perfectly undestand your saying.
    The question is about the new IE Web controls (treeview. tab control).
    Is there anyone who know is these components are compatible with netscape?
    Regards,

    Daniele

    Daniele, Jul 10, 2004
  4. The last time i checked, they weren't but i believe that was version x.226.
    I'm not sure about the latest versions

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney