IE different than Mozilla

Michael Sgier

Hi
at my site the menu on the left side is slighty different in height. With
IE its placed slightly higher
than with Mozilla. How comes and how can i fix it?
http://sgier.com
Many thanks
Michael

Michael Sgier

Well the problem is that the height differs to the other pages. I can put it
correctly for Mozilla but then it looks ugly in IE or viceversa. Actually
I've putted it in the middle so that it doesn't look to bad in both
browsers.

Jonathan N. Little

Michael said:
Hi
at my site the menu on the left side is slighty different in height. With
IE its placed slightly higher
than with Mozilla. How comes and how can i fix it?
http://sgier.com
Many thanks

Getting out of Quirks mode might help get some predictability. Your
markup is "a la 1996". Time for an upgrade if you offer web designs...

Neredbojias

Hi
at my site the menu on the left side is slighty different in height.
With
IE its placed slightly higher
than with Mozilla. How comes and how can i fix it?
http://sgier.com

Mostly because you're using tables. ...And other outmoded methods.

You have no doctype. You don't seem to have any styling. I see lines like
"
          ...."
Javascript abounds.

What do you expect?