IE Display gibberish if i am going to a specific page first!!!

Julia

Hi,

I have an ASP page which display a record from access data base.
The record is not changed
Sometime IE display hebrew letters as
gibberish and some time not!!!

it seems that if i am going to my login page and than go the the second page
i get

gibberish

I dont know what to do.

Thanks in advance

McKirahan

Julia said:
Hi,

I have an ASP page which display a record from access data base.
The record is not changed
Sometime IE display hebrew letters as
gibberish and some time not!!!

it seems that if i am going to my login page and than go the the second page
i get

gibberish

I dont know what to do.

Thanks in advance

URL?

McKirahan

Julia said:
1.First go to

http://namigo.technion-graduate.org/LiveGate/login.asp

you don't need to login

than in the same browser go to

http://namigo.technion-graduate.org/LiveGate/test.asp

now launch a new browser and navigate again to

http://namigo.technion-graduate.org/LiveGate/test.asp

The page display all column from a record

take look ate the FirstName column(it is in the middle of the page)

Thanks in advance

[snip]

I see that there is a difference in 2 lines:

FirstName=/×~×~×T×× ×"/
HomeAddressCountryOther=/×~×~×T×× ×"/

FirstName=/׳Ëo׳Ëo׳â"¢×³Â׳ ׳â?\
HomeAddressCountryOther=/׳Ëo׳Ëo׳â"¢×³Â׳ ׳â?/

The login page has the following tag:

Can you add it to the "test.asp" page?

Julia

OK,i think i solved it