    pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    source? Thanks.

    A Causal, Nov 19, 2003

  2. A Causal

    rf Guest

    "A Causal" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
    > under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
    > pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    > be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    > source? Thanks.

    I'll bet you are looking at a framed page. Right click>view source on each
    frame in the frameset to view the individual pages source.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Nov 19, 2003

  3. A Causal

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 18 Nov 2003 23:45:53 -0800, (A Causal) wrote:

    : I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
    : under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
    : pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    : be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    : source? Thanks.

    Dunno what you're on about. State a URL.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Nov 19, 2003
  4. A Causal wrote:

    > I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
    > under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
    > pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    > be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    > source?

    Scroll down?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Nov 19, 2003
  5. A Causal

    A Causal Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message news:<xkFub.17208$>...
    > "A Causal" <> wrote in message
    > > I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
    > > under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
    > > pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    > > be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    > > source? Thanks.

    > I'll bet you are looking at a framed page. Right click>view source on each
    > frame in the frameset to view the individual pages source.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Richard.

    You are exactly right. Thanks. And thanks to the others who responded.

    A Causal, Nov 20, 2003
  6. A Causal

    rf Guest

    > > "A Causal" <> wrote in message
    > > > I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
    > > > under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
    > > > pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
    > > > be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
    > > > source? Thanks.

    > > I'll bet you are looking at a framed page. Right click>view source on

    each
    > > frame in the frameset to view the individual pages source.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > > Richard.

    > You are exactly right. Thanks. And thanks to the others who responded.

    <grin/>

    rf, Nov 20, 2003