IE does not display full HTML source

A Causal

I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
source? Thanks.

rf

A Causal said:
I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
source? Thanks.

I'll bet you are looking at a framed page. Right click>view source on each
frame in the frameset to view the individual pages source.

Cheers
Richard.

Sid Ismail

On 18 Nov 2003 23:45:53 -0800, (e-mail address removed) (A Causal) wrote:

: I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
: under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
: pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
: be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
: source? Thanks.

Dunno what you're on about. State a URL.

Sid

Toby A Inkster

A said:
I've been looking at HTML source using the view source option in IE 6
under XP. With most pages, this displays the full source. With some
pages, however, only a few lines of source are displayed. What could
be causing this and is there a way to get IE to display the full
source?

Scroll down?

A Causal

rf said:
I'll bet you are looking at a framed page. Right click>view source on each
frame in the frameset to view the individual pages source.

Cheers
Richard.

You are exactly right. Thanks. And thanks to the others who responded.