IE Doesn't Display Romanian Page!

Farhad

Hi Everbody,

We have a client that has a page with romanian characters which IE
doesn't want to display. Serving static romanian pages works fine with
the server. But this one is served dynamically via a perl script.

In IE certain characters are displayed as empty boxes when the file is
served, but if the file is saved and viewed locally it displays fine.
Firefox displays perfectly. The character encoding on this has beeb set
to be the romanian one (ISO-8859-16) in the head section of the html,
( <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-16"> ). For example here is a part of source code of
HTML page which is been served.

beneficii v-aţi aşteptat în urma implementǎrii EM ?

If you want to have a look at the page, here is the url and user/pass,

http://www.eeimplementors.org/index.pl?page=65

Username: (e-mail address removed)
Password: apache

If you've got any ideas, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks for your time,
Farhad