IE freeze/page will not load after code is run

alphanode

When starting up my computer, I am able to open Internet Explorer
windows and have them load without a problem, however once I open and
run a .net project I am working on, this causes any new IE windows I
open to freeze and not load. This includes trying to open up control
panel or file explorer; however, the IE windows that I have opened
before I ran the code will still work (I can still browse using them).
I am working on this project with a co-worker and he is having the same
problem (our computers are identical, so it's no surprise). Recently I
was able to find a temporary solution by ending the aspnet_wp.exe
process after running the code. This process usually is taking up
about 30 MB of memory. After ending the process, it starts back up but
at a much smaller size (3 - 18 MB) after which I can open new IE
windows without a problem. This is the only project I am working on at
the time, so I'm not sure if this is a code issue and there is
something not being cleaned up, or if this is a general bug.

Any ideas, suggestions, or confirmation of others having the same
problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

G.Strand

I have the exact problem as you, have you found a solution to this
problem yet? I'm running .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows 2000 with
SP4.