    to use the application´s navigation buttons.

    Ideas welcome,
    Thanks...
    Mirovk, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Mirovk

    Jay Guest

    this seems to be more a "Javascript" function you could do. Try this:

    <script>
    <!--
    function OpenWindow(){
    window.open("http://www.google.com","","scrollbars")
    }
    //-->
    </script>

    this will create a popup window w/o anything, except scrollbars and a
    titlebar...

    thanks,
    Jay

    I would like to disable the navigation bar in IE to force my web users

    Jay, Aug 26, 2006

  3. Why? Even without Back/Forward/Refresh buttons, I can still use Backspace,
    Alt+Left/ALt+Right, F5, etc...

    The goal is to design your web application in such a way that it can handle
    the different things a user might do.

    http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-disable-the-back/forward-buttons.html

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Aug 27, 2006