    with blogcontent.html?

    Thanks a lot!

    NilS

    Nils Weisensee, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Nils Weisensee

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Nils Weisensee ... output:

    > Mozilla and Konqueror display both pages the same way.

    True. At the moment I don't have IE. But once when I used it
    I submitted a bug (State Closed, fixed) on

    <quote>
    wrote:

    I don't quite understand this. The HTML spec says:

    scrolling = auto|yes|no [CI]
    This attribute specifies scroll information for the
    frame window. Possible values
    * yes: This value tells the user agent to always
    provide scrolling devices
    for the frame window.

    Doesn't this mean setting "yes" should force both
    horizontal and vertical
    scroll bars to appear in all frames?

    That seems opposite to the behavior I observe, where adding
    scrolling="yes" causes the horizontal scroll bar in the
    right
    frame in Internet Explorer to disappear. Is this what
    happens for you?

    Why would adding this attribute cause the scroll bars to
    disappear
    rather than force them to appear?

    -Doug
    </quote>

    You use a frameset.
    Experiment with scrolling = auto|yes|no ...
    But I don't have IE now and I can't reproduce this
    paradox behaviour now.

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com

    Jan Faerber, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Hi Jan,

    Thanks for your suggestion, but I think we're talking about very different
    issues. You would need IE to see what I mean. But thanks anyway!

    NilS

    Nils Weisensee, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Nils Weisensee

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Nils Weisensee ... output:

    > Hi Jan,
    >
    > Thanks for your suggestion, but I think we're talking about very different
    > issues. You would need IE to see what I mean. But thanks anyway!

    You are joking - Nils! Haha! 'You would need IE to see what I mean.'
    Can you... hm... I have to make an upload form on my page so people like you
    can put there a screen cap.

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com