IE/Mac HELP

bq

Hello, I was wondering if this displays correctly in IE for the Mac...
The table should be 100% in height and have no margins both on top and
at the bottom. Thank you very much!

The CSS I used is as follows:
body {
background-color:#ffffff;
margin-top: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;

}

#mom_box {
width: 800px;
height: 100%;

}
#mom_head {
height: 120px;
}
#mom_body {
height: 100%;
}
#mom_foot {
height: 80px;

dorayme

bq said:
Hello, I was wondering if this displays correctly in IE for the Mac...
The table should be 100% in height and have no margins both on top and
at the bottom. Thank you very much!

The CSS I used is as follows:

What is the "this" in your "I was wondering if this displays
correctly"?