IE/Mac HELP

Discussion in 'HTML' started by bq, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. bq

    bq Guest

    Hello, I was wondering if this displays correctly in IE for the Mac...
    The table should be 100% in height and have no margins both on top and
    at the bottom. Thank you very much!

    The CSS I used is as follows:
    body {
    background-color:#ffffff;
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;

    }

    #mom_box {
    width: 800px;
    height: 100%;

    }
    #mom_head {
    height: 120px;
    }
    #mom_body {
    height: 100%;
    }
    #mom_foot {
    height: 80px;
    }

    bq, Mar 21, 2006

  2. bq

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "bq" <> wrote:

    > Hello, I was wondering if this displays correctly in IE for the Mac...
    > The table should be 100% in height and have no margins both on top and
    > at the bottom. Thank you very much!
    >
    > The CSS I used is as follows:

    What is the "this" in your "I was wondering if this displays
    correctly"?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 21, 2006