    -AC [MVP MCMS]
    http://www.andrewconnell.com
    http://www.andrewconnell.com/mvp

    =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=, May 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=

    MSDN Guest

    Product.License.lic already exists ???
    Is that why it is adding Product[1].License.lic
    does it add Product[2].License.lic?

    SA

    MSDN, May 3, 2006

  3. It will exist on the user's PC... but the prompt is within the
    OPEN/SAVE/CANCEL dialog... before you even pick a target for the install.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=, May 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=

    MSDN Guest

    good enough and if it does not exist then you still get
    Product[1].License.lic even for the first time.

    Does the name Product a reserved word.

    What happens if you just, for testing only, use Product.lic or
    Product.License what happens?

    SA

    MSDN, May 3, 2006
  5. Same result.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=, May 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=

    MSDN Guest

    I tried your code:

    When I use just Product.lic I get "Product.lic" < Correct
    When I use just Product.License I get "Product.License" < Correct
    When I use Product.License.lic I get Product[1].License.lic

    So not the same thing happens.

    SA

    MSDN, May 3, 2006
  7. Yes, different result. The more research I do, the more it sounds like this
    is something handled by the browser... and not something we have control
    over. Oh well.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=, May 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QUMgW01WUCBNQ01TXQ==?=

    MSDN Guest

    Oh well, may be send a zipped file that expands to Product.License.lic

    MSDN, May 3, 2006