IE Multipage and TabStrip Help...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kiran B., Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Kiran B.

    Kiran B. Guest

    Hi, I have managed to popluate a datagrid in multipage pageview control. My
    problem is I need to use ItemDatabound Event and it's not working or should
    i say, i don't know how it works with the datagrid that is associated with
    pageview.

    My code looks like...

    Private Sub BindGrid(ByVal custMode As String, _

    ByVal ds As DataSet)

    Dim dview As DataView

    Dim dg As DataGrid = New DataGrid()

    Dim lbl As Label

    dview = CreateDataSet(custMode, ds)

    If Not dview Is Nothing Then

    If custMode = "N" Then

    'With dgdNewCustomers

    ' .DataSource = dview

    ' .DataBind()

    'End With

    lbl = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("lblNew")

    dg = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("dgdMyNewOrders")

    dg.DataSource = dview

    dg.DataBind()

    lbl.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

    'lblTotalNewOrders.Text = "New Orders " & dview.Count

    Else

    'With dgdReturnCustomers

    ''.DataSource = dview

    '.DataBind()

    'End With

    lbl = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("lblReturn")

    dg = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("dgdMyReturnOrders")

    dg.DataSource = dview

    dg.DataBind()

    lbl.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

    'lblTotalReturnOrders.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

    End If

    dview.Dispose()

    End If

    End Sub