    I watched some Quicktime movies online but I want to keep them for
    later use. Where are they cached on my computer using the recent IE
    or Mozilla?

    nick, Jan 11, 2004

  2. nick

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Jan 11, 2004

  3. nick

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    nick said:

    > I watched some Quicktime movies online but I want to keep them for
    > later use. Where are they cached on my computer using the recent IE

    tools > general tab > temporary internet files > settings >

    > or Mozilla?

    edit > preferences > advanced > cache >

    both show the current location of your cache files and other fun giggly
    options.

    --
    brucie

    brucie, Jan 11, 2004
  4. nick

    kayodeok Guest

    brucie <> wrote in

    > in post <news:>
    > nick said:
    >
    >> I watched some Quicktime movies online but I want to keep them
    >> for later use. Where are they cached on my computer using the
    >> recent IE

    > tools > general tab > temporary internet files > settings >
    >
    >> or Mozilla?

    > edit > preferences > advanced > cache >
    >
    > both show the current location of your cache files and other fun
    > giggly options.

    I misunderstood; I didn't realise he was looking for the cache not
    the movies.

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Jan 11, 2004
  5. nick

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:Xns946DF25B16902news4kayode@130.133.1.4>
    kayodeok said:

    >>> I watched some Quicktime movies online but I want to keep them
    >>> for later use. Where are they cached on my computer using the
    >>> recent IE

    >> tools > general tab > temporary internet files > settings >

    >>> or Mozilla?

    >> edit > preferences > advanced > cache >

    > I misunderstood; I didn't realise he was looking for the cache not
    > the movies.

    i think he is looking for the movies which are located in the browser
    cache

    --
    brucie

    brucie, Jan 11, 2004
  6. nick

    kayodeok Guest

    brucie <> wrote in

    > in post <news:Xns946DF25B16902news4kayode@130.133.1.4>

    >>> tools > general tab > temporary internet files > settings >

    >>> edit > preferences > advanced > cache >

    >> I misunderstood; I didn't realise he was looking for the cache
    >> not the movies.

    > i think he is looking for the movies which are located in the
    > browser cache

    well, he should find them either way

    kayodeok, Jan 11, 2004