ie & referer header

Aziz

hi,

when I load a new page with location.href, ie doesn't set the http
referer header while firefox&mozilla does...
I tried the click() method on a hidden link, this times it works on ie,
but firefox says that click is not a function
[...
<a id="ref" href.......>...</a>
document.getElementById("ref").click();
....]
Is there any method which I can set this header manualy or make ie set
it properly? Or any other idea?

Thanks