  1. robert

    robert Guest

    is there any why(ie java) to block user from taking browser screenshot ?

    robert, Jun 19, 2006

  2. robert

    dorayme Guest

    In article <e74os7$fum$>,
    "robert" <> wrote:

    > is there any why(ie java) to block user from taking browser screenshot ?

    No.

    (I have taken them with my digital camera in any case... what is
    your site please so I can steal and sell your material?)

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jun 19, 2006

  3. robert

    robert Guest

    camera ,i havent thought about that.
    i havent site jet.so u cant steal my materials
    :)
    thanks anyway

    robert, Jun 19, 2006
  4. robert

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:13:47 +0200, "robert" <> wrote:

    : camera ,i havent thought about that.
    : i havent site jet.so u cant steal my materials
    : :)
    : thanks anyway

    That's the solution! Don't put it up... :)

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Jun 19, 2006
  5. robert

    dorayme Guest

    In article <e74q1u$h42$>,
    "robert" <> wrote:

    > camera ,i havent thought about that.
    > i havent site jet.so u cant steal my materials
    > :)
    > thanks anyway

    That's the best way to stop people stealing materials. The next
    best way is to go in for a lot of security. There is an expert at
    alt.html on this issue, his name is Luigi. Luigi likes not only a
    lot of freedom but also a lot of security.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jun 19, 2006