    myObject.classid= "clsid:UsesCarSales.DLL";
    but I'm getting a JavaScript Error of 'Access Denied' so is there a way I
    can get this to work so when the update comes ou my pages work correclty?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=, May 2, 2006

  2. I haven't done this before, but it strikes me that a javascript function
    attempting to create an activex object by referencing a DLL is... I dunno...
    scary? Its not surprising that it's "access denied"-ville. I'd suggest
    registering the plugin so that you don't have to load it from a dll, then
    instead of "createElement"ing, just insert your normal <object> embedding
    HTML into an existing element on the page...
    (document.all ? document.all[elementName] :
    document.getElementById(elementName)).innerHTML = "<OBJECT ... />";

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBTdWxsaXZhbg==?=, May 3, 2006