    hard time getting it answered.

    Thanks,
    doug
    Lawnmower Gangster, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Can you explain what you are talking about? I can't quite make sense of
    this.

    IE already supports the negotiate protocol for integrated authentication
    which supports both Kerberos and NTLM. Kerb can use UPN. There is no LDAP
    in any of this though.

    I still don't see what you are getting at.

    Joe K.

    "Lawnmower Gangster" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jan 17, 2005