IE Treeview - Checking & Unchecking All Subnodes

Pat Roy

Hello...

I've created a treeview that looks something like:

Root
.....Folder1
.........Subfolder1A
.............File
.............File
.........Subfolder1B
.....Folder2
.........Subfolder2A
.........Subfolder2B

Each of the folders and files have the checkbox property turned on, so that everything but the root node has a checkbox. Now I need help with code the checks or uncheck all subfolders and files when a parent checkbox is checked or unchecked. Make sense?

So, for example, if the user checks Folder1's checkbox on, then all Folder1's subfolders and files need to have there checkboxes checked on.

I've been banging my head on this one and haven't figured anything out yet. Any help would be appreciated.