    It's giving me lot of problem... i need help.
    Thank You very much
    Reddy

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVkZHk=?=, Oct 29, 2003

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmVkZHk=?=

    Evan Basalik Guest

    You need to copy the web_ctl directory from the test server to the
    production server. That's where the HTC files the treeview needs are
    located.

    "Reddy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!,
    > IE web COntrols are working perfectly on my local system. But when i

    moved to production server. That tree is not looking as it supposed to be. I
    don't know why? It has that dll in the bin folder, It displaying just text,
    not hyperlinks and buttons everything.

    > My Production server is on different domain..from my system. I am

    uploading the project to the using the project copy of Visual Studio.NET.
    This is working fine when i moved my files to testing server, which is in
    the same domain as of my localsystem.

    Evan Basalik, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Thanks It's working Now.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVkZHk=?=, Oct 30, 2003