Ie Web Controls Problem (Not displaying Properly On Production Server)

Guest

Hi!,
IE web COntrols are working perfectly on my local system. But when i moved to production server. That tree is not looking as it supposed to be. I don't know why? It has that dll in the bin folder, It displaying just text, not hyperlinks and buttons everything.

My Production server is on different domain..from my system. I am uploading the project to the using the project copy of Visual Studio.NET. This is working fine when i moved my files to testing server, which is in the same domain as of my localsystem.
It's giving me lot of problem... i need help.
Thank You very much
Reddy

Evan Basalik

You need to copy the web_ctl directory from the test server to the
production server. That's where the HTC files the treeview needs are
located.