ie webcontrol tabstrip

Ramesh

hi,
I am trying with Microsoft web tabstrip control
I have following problem
1.Setting width for each tab or how to set it to auto size without
scrollbars.
2.How to set multi row tab strip ( I have ten tabs and I want to split that
in to two rows )
3.setting No wrap to the text in the tab

TIA
Ramesh

lisa

Hi Ramesh,

I don't think you can do any of that with the MS control. If you're
working in IE only, I have a TabControl that will do... well, most of
what you want. You can set how many tabs per row there will be, and
you can set how many tabs. It's much like the VB6 TabControl. If you
want, I can give you the URL. Source code and all; it's free.

Lisa