    3.setting No wrap to the text in the tab

    TIA
    Ramesh
    Ramesh, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Ramesh

    Guest

    Hi Ramesh,

    I don't think you can do any of that with the MS control. If you're
    working in IE only, I have a TabControl that will do... well, most of
    what you want. You can set how many tabs per row there will be, and
    you can set how many tabs. It's much like the VB6 TabControl. If you
    want, I can give you the URL. Source code and all; it's free.

    Lisa

    Ramesh wrote:
    > hi,
    > I am trying with Microsoft web tabstrip control
    > I have following problem
    > 1.Setting width for each tab or how to set it to auto size without
    > scrollbars.
    > 2.How to set multi row tab strip ( I have ten tabs and I want to split that
    > in to two rows )
    > 3.setting No wrap to the text in the tab
    >
    > TIA
    > Ramesh
    , Jun 30, 2005