IE WebControls TreeView Control

Guest

I have a treeview with checkboxes enabled on 3 levels. Is there a way to get
the nodes to expand when the chackbox is clicked in addition to when the node
itself is clicked? I've seen check events where the code was similar to:
myNode =
((Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView)sender).Nodes[(int.Parse(e.Node))];
However, the only events available to myNode seem to get the basic 4 for any
object(get type, get hash code, etc. ) - no ExpandNode, Checked, etc.
Is there something I'm leaving out?