IE WebControls Treeview crashes IE6

Alfred Sehmueller

Hello,

I know, that the IE WebControls are not supported but I need help.
Maybe somebody can give me an hint or has made similiar experiences.

We are using the treeview-control in one of our applications. Now
there is one customer who has problems on some machines. The browser
hangs completely after clicking a while on the treenodes. The problem
appears on several Windows XP SP1 machines with IE6. The funny thing
is when I login as administrator to the machine everything works fine.
What I tested is to add the normal user to the administrator group (no
success).

The only special thing is, the customer uses server based profiles in
a Windows 2000 Domain.

Does anybody have a idea whether this could be a problem?

Thanks Alfred