IE6 Error on Browser Shutdown

Guest

I have an ASP.NET 1.1 applicaiton that causes an IE6 crash on shutdown with
an error message:

The instruction at "0x10005fbe" referenced memory at "0x10005fbe". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

This occurs only on certain client machines but not all. It only occurs
after certain sequences of application execution.

Any ideas on the cause and how to avoid?